PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Personal Information Form: This form gives us a quick snapshot of your situation, providing basic facts about yourself and family, an overview of your assets and liabilities, and a short summary of what you’d like to accomplish by working with us.
- Budget Worksheet: Do you know where all of your money goes? How much does it cost you to support your lifestyle? Understanding your spending needs is key to developing a workable financial plan.
- General Advisory Agreement: This agreement outlines the compensation arrangement we’ll have with you, whether for a one-time project or ongoing relationship. We will complete it together when we meet.
- Form ADV Part 2A Firm Brochure: This is for your information only, and is not a form you need to fill out. This document, which is filed with federal & state regulators, describes the ways the KMS’ representatives may charge for services provided, the scope of those services, and the representatives’ educational & career backgrounds.
- Map: 275 West Third Street: A handy diagram showing the best way to navigate to our downtown Vancouver office from various major highways.
ITEMS WE ASK EVERYONE TO PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Your most recent tax return
- Your most recent paystub(s)
- Recent investment statements
- Retirement plan information
- Life and long-term care insurance information
- Mortgage information
- Social security estimate of benefits
- A list of your goals and questions: We want to make sure your main issues and concerns are addressed.
COME BACK AND SEE US
The world moves at a dizzying pace. We make it our business to stay ahead of it. A changing economy, tax laws, and even your own financial strategies are all variables we love to pivot with. So, it’s a good idea to check in as events happen, questions arise or at a minimum, annually.