We are a growing enterprise in the financial services industry in search of a professional to manage our Human Resources function. Our perfect candidate will be a leader who is able to assist us in the expansion of the enterprise by developing more robust processes for the recruiting, training and support of our valued employees.
High Level-Responsibilities Include
- Reporting to our COO/CFO and working with our Executive Leadership Team, set human resource strategy that enable our teams to deliver our employer brand and meet key goals.
- Lead and aid in the change management process typical of a growing company, providing advice to the executive team, and support and training to our managers and team members.
- Develop and improve a wide range of processes and programs typical of a human resources department, including employee recruitment, talent development, support, and retention.
- Working in partnership with our Marketing Department, provide training and employee engagement that fosters our culture of participation, accountability, integrity and teaming.
- Develop and maintain all HR processes and records; develop compensation structures and career paths; negotiate benefits; and provide such other services typical of the HR function.
- Act as a risk manager, maintaining expertise in appropriate state and national employment law; manage functions such as investigations, discipline and terminations.
Our Perfect Candidate Will Have
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 10-12 years’ experience in HR; senior level management desirable;
- Special training HR management; SHRM certification (SPHR preferred) or must be attained within first 90 days of hire;
- Deep knowledge of employment law; broad knowledge in all facets of human resource management.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; ability to be an effective resource and partner with the Executive Leadership Team and others;
- Experience and an ability to work in a participatory culture that encourages everyone to speak up and be a part of making our company a great place to work.
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
Our Company Story
Heidi Johnson Bixby is the owner of Johnson Bixby, a financial planning-investment advisory company that has been in business for over 30 years, as well as a sister company, Integrated Tax Services, that provides tax planning and tax preparation. Her high level of commitment to our valued clients and our employees sets us apart from many others. We are conveniently located in Vancouver, Washington, just off I-5 and the Columbia River Bridge.