We are looking for a seasoned Client Services member with experience working in a financial planning firm. This position plays an integral role in providing day-to-day support to our Financial Planners and works collaboratively with all members of the organization to deliver an exceptional client experience.
A few of the things you’ll get to do
- Prepare for client meetings including prepping reports, client summary sheets, and related forms.
- Assist our financial planners with tax estimates, cost basis information, fund comparisons, required minimum distribution calculations, and research.
- Coordinate, oversee, process, and follow up on multi-step or complex projects such as beneficiary claims forms, multi-step investment plans, money or account movement, and gifting.
- Sit in on client meetings, taking notes and assist in gathering, compiling, and providing information, and follow-up on tasks after the meeting as needed.
- Answer client calls, and help take care of requests, documenting communication in our internal database.
- Complete all tasks assigned from appointments including trades, processing paperwork, updating notes fields, scanning documents, confirming trades, distribution requests, money market checks, snapshot updates and handling multi-step transactions.
- Navigate mutual fund logistics such as knowledge of check writing rules, distribution rules, change of registration rules, and signature requirements.
- Live and practice our firm’s core values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Bring Energy, Think Big.
What you’ll bring to the role
- A strong background working in the financial services, specifically with financial planners.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of the Securities Industry Essentials Exam, Series 63 Exam, Series 65 Exam, or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Strong mathematical skills including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, future value and present value.
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
Our Company Story
At Johnson Bixby we believe financial empowerment is key to bettering our communities. With an empathetic ear, we use our expertise to unlock opportunities for our clients, the community and each other. We ask the right questions, share the best resources and show our clients the potential. Together we create possibilities.
We are accomplished and ambitious individuals. But none of us is as smart as we are as a team. Our confidence in each other fuels our work. So, we make an effort to build trust every day. We’re kind and generous with each other, our clients and the world around us. We keep our commitments and celebrate triumphs.