We are looking for an experienced Client Services member with a background in the financial services related field, ideally with financial planners, to work in collaboration with our growing team, providing day-to-day support in delivering an exceptional client experience.
A few of the things you’ll get to do
- Use your organization and proactive skills to prepare for client meetings, including prepping reports, forms and other items.
- Assist our financial planners with tax estimates, cost basis information, fund comparisons, required minimum distribution calculations, research, etc.
- Be responsible for overseeing, coordinating, processing, and following up on multi-step or complex projects such as beneficiary claims forms, multi-step investment plans, money or account movement, gifting, etc.
- Sit in on client meetings, taking notes and assisting in gathering, compiling and providing information, following-up on tasks after the meeting as needed.
- Answer client calls, helping take care of requests and documenting communication in our internal database.
- Complete all tasks assigned from appointments, including trades, processing paperwork, updating notes fields, scanning documents, confirming trades, distribution requests, money market checks, snapshot updates and handling multi-step transactions.
- Navigate mutual fund logistics such as knowing check writing rules, distribution rules, change of registration rules, signature requirements, etc.
- Live and practice our firm’s core values: Practice Curiosity, Stay Humble, Build Connection, Bring Energy, Think Big.
What you’ll bring to the role
- A background working in the financial services related field, ideally with financial planners.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on both oral and written communication when dealing with clients and other team members.
- Strong mathematical skills including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, future value and present value.
We offer a generous salary and benefits package, including paid time off, employer-paid medical and dental insurance, 401(k) offering and more.
Our Company Story
At Johnson Bixby we believe financial empowerment is key to bettering our communities. With an empathetic ear, we use our expertise to unlock opportunities for our clients, the community and each other. We ask the right questions, share the best resources and show our clients the potential. Together we create possibilities.
We are accomplished and ambitious individuals. But none of us is as smart as we are as a team. Our confidence in each other fuels our work. So, we make an effort to build trust every day. We’re kind and generous with each other, our clients and the world around us. We keep our commitments and celebrate triumphs.
If you would love to work alongside a caring and knowledgeable team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org