PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
(The links below open in a new window.)
- Personal Information Forms: These forms give us a quick snapshot of your situation, providing basic facts about yourself and family, an overview of your assets and liabilities, and a short summary of what you’d like to accomplish by working with us.
- Budget Worksheet: Do you know where all of your money goes? How much does it cost you to support your lifestyle? Understand your spending needs is key to developing a workable financial plan.
- General Advisory Agreement: This agreement outlines the compensation arrangement that we’ll have with you, whether for a one-time project or ongoing relationship. We will complete it together when we meet.
- Form ADV Part 2A Firm Brochure: For your information only. Not a form to fill out. This document, which is filed with federal & state regulators, describes the ways the KMS’ representatives may charge for services provided, the scope of those services, and the representatives’ educational & career backgrounds.
- Map: 1201 Main St Office: A handy diagram showing the best way to navigate to our downtown Vancouver office from various major highways.
ITEMS THAT WE ASK EVERYONE TO PROVIDE INCLUDE:
- Your most recent tax return
- Your most recent paystub(s)
- Recent investment statements
- Retirement plan information
- Life and long-term care insurance information
- Mortgage information
- Social security estimate of benefits
- A list of your goals and questions: We want to make sure that your main issues and concerns are addressed.
See the last page of the Personal Information Forms for ideas that you may wish to talk about.
COME BACK AND SEE US
The world moves at a dizzying pace. We make it our business to stay ahead of it. A changing economy, tax laws, and even your own financial strategies are all variables we love to pivot with. So, it’s a good idea to check in as events happen, questions arise or at a minimum, annually.