At Johnson Bixby, we provide comprehensive holistic financial planning to help our clients reach their goals. We work hard to build long-term relationships with our clients to provide a clear roadmap for them with ongoing financial coaching and guidance.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Client Services team to work along with our financial planners in making our clients goals happen. We value teamwork, honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic and are looking for an individual who also shares these values as well as the desire to contribute to the success of the team in addition to their own personal success.
As a member of the Client Services team, attention to detail and a focus on accuracy is essential. In addition to bringing a track record of excellence, we are looking for someone that would be successful with the following responsibilities:
- Prepare investment reports, forms and documentation in preparation for client meetings
- Make investment trades
- Accurately process paperwork for various types of financial transactions
- Ability to multi-task and manage multi-step processes
- Proactively contribute to our clients’ experience by providing professional assistance, research and addressing inquiries, as appropriate
- Assist planners in client meetings
- Knowledge and adherence of compliance and industry regulations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment and adjust work focus as needed
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years of experience working operations in a financial planning office
- Experience with online investment trading
- Understanding of financial planning and investment terminology
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements for financial service firms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic and desire to continue to learn and grow
If you are a team-player who feels you would succeed with these responsibilities, we invite you to apply to join our growing company. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.