Best of 2017
Our blog, Planning Matters, is now two years old. In celebration, let’s look back at 2017. Here are our top 5 posts from the year:
- Investors must strive to overcome several deeply-rooted biological impulses and Avoid Running with the Crowd.
- One of the biggest news stories of the year was the Equifax Data Breach. In Another Day, Another Data Breach, we suggested basic habits to adopt in light of the breach which affected up to 143 million people.
- In JBA’s New Year’s Resolutions, we shared our plans for 2018 and beyond.
- We looked at the difference between debt and deficit in The Effect of Deficit on Debt.
- In Gridlock on Capitol Hill, we examined the effects of the Trump Presidency and Congressional gridlock on the markets.
We want Planning Matters to be a timely resource for you, so we’re always happy to hear your thoughts about the content. Keep those comments coming.
Written By Melissa L. Spoharski, EA